Sunday, July 03, 2011

New Camera

Blackberry bushes taken through the window in Sacramento.

Bill laughing at me learning how to take pictures.
Bill and I have different ideas as to picture taking.  He is more artistic.  I like to show what is going on.  When I write in the blog and then try to find a picture, it doesn't always work. Solution?  Buy my own camera.  It is a Nikon Coolpix L24.  It uses the same software on the computer and the same download cable as Bill's fancier Nikon.  It will do all sorts of things, or not.  The most important option is I can turn the flash off easily.  There are lots of places where a flash is not welcomed.
Ready for dinner in the back yard in Sacramento.  Tamales! 

No comments:

Blackness Castle and Linlithgow Palace

Two castle built during the same period, but for completely different uses.  Blackness Castle was a military fort on the Forth of Firth, whi...